Sniper Elite 4 System Requirements PC (2017)
Hi friends Sniper Elite 4 is coming for PC , Xbox and PS4 , the game is published by Rebellion and the initial release date of the game is 14 Feb 2017. Sniper Elite 4 is an upcoming third-person tactical shooter stealth video game , combines genre-defining ballistics, breathless emergent stealth, and gripping third person action across the largest and most diverse environments ever seen in a Sniper Elite game.
Played from a third-person perspective, it is a tactical shooter with stealth elements. When players kill an enemy using a sniper rifle from a long distance, the X-Ray kill cam system will activate, in which the game’s camera follows the bullet from the sniper rifle to the target, and shows body parts, bones or internal body organs being broken or ruptured by the bullet. The system has also been expanded to include shrapnel kills, melee kills and stealth kills.
Publisher: Rebellion Genre: Third Person Shooter Platforms: PC , Xbox One and PS4 Official Website: SniperElite4
Sniper Elite 4 System Requirements Minimum
- Processor : Intel Core i3-2100 3.1GHz or FX 4100
- Graphics : Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 (2GB) or AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2GB)
- Operating System : Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit Operating System Required)
- RAM : 4 GB+
- Direct X 11
- HDD Space: 20 GB
Sniper Elite 4 System Requirements Maximum
- Processor : Intel Core i7-3770 4-Core 3.4GHz or FX-8370
- Graphics : Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 (4GB) AMD Radeon RX 480 (4GB)
- Operating System : Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- RAM : 8 GB+
- Direct X 11
- HDD Space: 20GB
Sniper Elite 4 First Gameplay Trailer (2017)
Thanks for reading Sniper Elite 4 System Requirements , If you like my work or if you have any questions about the game Please left a comment below to before leaving this page, Thanks again Have a Nice Day ?